The Long Way Home The Long Way Home

Good

I loved the piano, but thought that the drums were too hard for the song, maybe just tone the snare down a little bit

4/5 8/10

EOVotes4Pedro responds:

thanks for the critisism!

-eo

Mass Effect Mass Effect

Not bad

I loved mass effect, and this song did remind me of it. Nice work

5/5 9/10

AvatarKami responds:

Thanks.

-AvatarKami
(Kami the Avatar)

_.In.Between.Days._ _.In.Between.Days._

Good

I really liiked the piano part, and especially when the drum beat came in. Well done. My only problem was that the piano was a little repetitive, and all kinda sounded the same. Nice drums though. 5/5 9/10

Ambient waves Ambient waves

Awesome

I really liked this song a lot. It actually reminded me of a rain forest, but it reminded me of Goddamn Electric Bil . Look him up on google I think you would like his stuff. Country Jam is a good song. But awesome song all around well done. I gave you a 5 and a 10. Now going on loop. Look at my stuff if you get a chance.

mariomusicmaker1 responds:

I looked on youtube and google and i couldnt find any thing. but thanks a bunch for the sugestion, ill go look in the music store tomorro :D
also thanks for th 10 !

-sunshine- -sunshine-

Good

I like how happy the song is. Nice work. Due it detect Pachel's Canon in there? It sounds like the same bass line at parts. 8 stars only because it didn't knock my socks off.

howamisupposedtoknow responds:

Yeah you're right... I heard it again some time ago... that + the nice weather inspired me to create this =) glad you like it and thanks for the review =)